Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Scholastic Sisters!

CRAZY WEEKEND! Wasn't home hardly at all. No blogging. No reading blogs. Yesterday was even CRAZIER, actually! But I dragged my sorry self to the library, exhausted, and managed to write 5 pages. I was tired of not being able to write like I wanted to! Goal: 10 pages today!

BUT!!!

Yesterday was the official launch date of my Scholastic Sister,
[info]angie_frazier 's debut novel EVERLASTING!!!

Gorgeous, isn't it?

(Click the book cover to go directly to Amazon)

My copy shipped a week ago! Why is it taking so looooooooong to arrive???

Angie and I have gotten to know each other over the last year and she is the sweetest, bestest person and writer!

And I cannot wait to read this book!!!!


Here's her website, too, inspired by the setting and story of her novel.

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive