Monday, June 14, 2010

Book-Signing Events and New WIPS!


I have been extremely blessed and lucky to work with Amanda Vega at Scholastic in the publicity department, as well as Stephanie Nooney of the School/Library Marketing.
Amanda asked me for lists of potential reviewers in the magazine, newspaper and blogger world, sent out ARCS, made up a beautiful press release, fielded bookstore signing requests, contacted lots of people and has been a joy and lots of fun to work with. I’ve never had a Publisher Publicist before and I LOVE IT! I don’t feel so alone waiting for the book to come out. Bloggers are receiving their ARCs, I’ve gotten a couple of fabulous blogger reviews already: www.cajunbooklady, and [info]abbylibrarian . I also got a gorgeous review from Booklist - BIG YAY here!

SCHEDULED SUMMER BOOK LAUNCH PARTIES FOR THE HEALING SPELL!
 
Thursday, July 8th at 7:00 p.m. at The King’s English Bookshop in Salt Lake City!

Thursday, July 15th  at 4:30 p.m. at the Los Lunas Public Library in Los Lunas, New Mexico!

Friday, July 23rd  at 7:00 p.m. at a friend’s house in New Mexico – MEGA BOOK BIRTHDAY PARTY BASH!!! Cajun food, Cajun music, door prizes, slide show talk, balloons! If you're going to be in the area, let me know and I will contact you privately about location.

Saturday, August 7th at 3:00 p.m. at Bookworks, an independent bookstore in Albuquerque! The owner wants to decorate like a bayou – FUN! More food, more music

Did I mention that I’m writing TWO new books this summer, too? A Victorian Paranormal set in TWO different castles! And a companion book to The Healing Spell, set in the swamp with a ghost, a charm bracelet and lots of secrets. 
I didn’t?
It’s a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong story.

And I think I'm certifiably crazy!


1 comment:

RaShelle Workman said...

Crazy, huh? LOL The Victionian Paranormal set in two different castles sounds really fun.

I have an award for you over on my blog.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive