Friday, June 11, 2010

Launch of my Newly Designed Website!


So here it is . . . after much work and angst . . . MY NEW WEBSITE!!! I've been writing new bios, short and long, so don't forget to click at the end of the sidebar bio for more about me and growing up and writing. Plus there is a Q&A, which is something I've never done before. And my blog - in links to the last 5 posts - comes through on the sidebar, too! Hope you enjoy browsing around. 

You will see a Louisiana theme on the website (the flowers are azaleas in the top corners like these I took last year).



I've been wanting to rant for weeks about the Louisiana oil spill but I can hardly bring myself to think coherently the whole situation is so upsetting to me, let alone write/blog about it.

I hope to blog about my feelings and perspective in the next week or two before
The Healing Spell launches in 20 days! YES, ONLY 20 DAYS AND I'M TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT. But all will be well for me, I'm sure. NOT so for my dear, beautiful Louisiana and the people I love there. I've been heartsick, angry, and I rant every day to my family, but it's such a helpless feeling.

I just hope that places like this will not become obsolete.



4 comments:

Barbara O'Connor said...

Fantastic!!

Vonna said...

Beautiful site, Kimberly. And I am so looking forward to reading The Healing Spell!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Thanks so much, girls!

Sherrie Petersen said...

The web site looks great! I had fun poking around there :)

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive