Friday, June 25, 2010

Alligators and Real Books!

This is a picture montage of the excitement around here this week . . .


Author copies and cute gators galore!





My book has purple interior to match the purple hyacinth on the front! My FAV color, too!


Uh-Oh! Someone is getting frisky!
 

Friends at last!  


 

Gators on the loose!


We're looking for THE HEALING SPELL at all the local bookstores! Chomp, chomp!
Check out a fabulous book review and contest at Jeni Bell's blog [info]jeniwrites !!!


 

MENAGERIE!!!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Awesome! I'll have to go buy one of those pretty hardcovers!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Gosh, thanks, girl! And I just mailed you postcards and signed bookmarks! :-)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Love it! I have jaguars at my house to go with my book. Isn't it fun?! Much luck with your book. It looks fabulous!

RaShelle Workman said...

Those pics are so fun! What a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Keith can't wait to get his hands on the book and the twins want a gator. Now you have started something in our family. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you all.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Thanks so much Kathi! I subbed your blog on Bloglines, but can't seem to *become* a follower on your blog . . . Google never puts me through. Thanks for commenting and joining us over here!

And thanks, Rashelle, we were having way too much fun last night taking those.

Kelly, can't wait to see you this weekend! YAY!

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive