Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Fun Game Tuesday!!!

I have no ARCs left! I wish I could send one to everyone, but instead I thought we could play a game.

This NO ARC game is easy peasy. NO need to link, tweet, FB, paste, embed, or widget.

Just shout out (in the comments), a random page # and line # and I will post that particular sentence from The Healing Spell. Pretty cool, huh?

Know what else? You can come back and read all the other page/line choices the other commenter’s chose - which means that you’ll be able to double, triple, and quadruple your money—I mean, um, teasers! And come to my *other* blog for more teaser lines: [info]kimberleylittle

So ask away! As the Cajuns say: “Laissez les bon temps rouler!”

The book has 368 pages. Yeah, it sounds like a lot of pages for a MG, but it’s got big print – very enticing for kids and it actually makes a fast, easy read.

P.S. MAJOR BLOG PARTY NEXT WEEK ON JULY 1!!! I'll be giving away a FINISHED BOOK! Just got my first author copies and it's EMBOSSED! The inside details are gorgeous. A baby alligator and goodies will also be part of the prize package! YES - a baby alligator! :-)

P.P.S. Scholastic is also doing a free giveaway for EVERYONE and ANYONE for
The Healing Spell's launch next week, too! Stay tuned! It's EPIC!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!

Um... Okay, page 23 line 2, because those are my fav numbers :)

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

I felt my heart leap inside my chest. Maybe my sister really could read my mind.

Thanks for playing! :-)

Vonna said...

p,160, line 10

No baby alligators please; been there done that!
Rescued it when the tiny thing washed up on a neighbor's lawn after a flood. We kept him until he outgrew our bath tub, then he spent his many remaining years at the Houston Zoo, where I visited him often, though he never acknowledged my presence. :(

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Wow, what an interesting story, Vonna! You'll be able to relate to what happened to my main character Livie in the book, then. Eerily similar! And he outgrew the bathtub! Yikes!!!

Page 160, line 10:
A shadow moved behind the door. "Who're you?"

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive