Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mockingjay EARLY!


My copy of MOCKINGJAY arrived YESTERDAY MORNING in the mail from Amazon! BEFORE the Midnight Release!

Yep - they mailed it on Friday and it got here on Monday. I think they expected it to arrive today, on Tuesday, the actually pub date, but the mail was unusually quick.

Mwhahahahahahah!

So I got to see it and read it before the rest of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing stuff!!!!

Aren't I such a tease?!?!?!


But you can get yours today! 

Off to go wrestle it away from the rest of the family . . . hang on . . .


3 comments:

Alleged Author said...

I cannot wait to read it! I've been squealing like the little fan girl I am!

Theresa Milstein said...

Mine is on its way. I'm furiously trying to finish Catching Fire in the meantime.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Yeah, I was so stunned when I opened the box, my jaw dropped. Reverently, I picked it up . . . caressed . . . opened it . . . gushed, giggled. Books are so powerful, aren't they?!

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive