Monday, August 09, 2010

Book Launch Parties!


So the partying keeps on going! It's been a great, blessed few weeks.

Here are some pictures from a book event at the brand new Tome Community Center near where I live. I met the woman who runs it when I spoke at the Los Lunas Library and I was their very first event at the center! I'm honored!

It was a delightful afternoon! I spoke, showed lots of pictures, we gave away cute plush baby gators, had food and punch, and played "Name The Gator" and the kids all got to take home pictures of the gators from the swamps.

UNFORTUNATELY, I did not get any pictures until it was all over! But here are a few of the room and the tons of balloons and the food and the cute girls and their grandmother who put the event together. We had a nice turn-out for such a small town, too. And I sold lots of books!








These cute pictures were on all the doors!






It got really windy as we left and the balloons were being quite unruly!




Since I'm six feet tall in my heels, I got down on my knees so I wasn't a giant next to these very cute girls.



THANK YOU Regina Griegos and the TOME DOMINGUEZ COMMUNITY CENTER!!!

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive