Monday, December 20, 2010
Last STOPS on the Book Tour Train!
What a fantastic 20 days it's been! I'm so blessed and grateful and *awed* by the beautiful reviews and the very fun interview questions. Every interview had different and cool questions (and they're SHORT so easy peasy reading!)
Go check out the LAST TWO wonderful book bloggers and enter to win a copy of THE HEALING SPELL. You still have about 10 days to enter. And if you go to THIS post you'll get the list of the earlier bloggers which still have copies to give away.
December 17th: Review of The Healing Spell by Steph The Bookworm
December 18th: Steph The Bookworm Interview and Giveaway of The Healing Spell
December 19th: A Fanatic Book Blog's GORGEOUS review!!!
"To say that The Healing Spell touched me is an understatement, but I can't quite find the words to accurately describe how much I truly adored this book."
"As for the story itself, it is pure magic. I think I cried more during this book than any other that I've read, as I contemplated how I came to be the person that I am now."
December 20th: Jessica at A Fanatic Book Blog's Interview and Giveaway!
Thank you times a thousand to Kelsey at The Teen Book Scene for a fabulous tour!!!
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (83)
- 2010 Quick Wrap-Up!!!
- Merry Christmas!!!
- Last STOPS on the Book Tour Train!
- December SPELLBINDERS! Winner and a new Giveaway!
- Lovely, lovely, LOVELY!!!
- Next Up - Ashley's Bookshelf!!!
- A stunning review from "Bri Meets Books"!
- The Teen Book Scene Blog Tour SCHEDULE!
- Marvelous Middle Grade Monday!
- Super Fun Interview with Books Complete Me!
- Books Complete Me! 2nd Blog Tour Stop!
- Book Worming Interview! And Giveaway of THE HEALIN...
- Book Worming in the 21st Century!
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (57)
- ► 2007 (43)