Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Quick Wrap-Up!!!

Wow, 2011 is TOMORROW! It doesn't seem possible.

I got sick two days before Christmas, felt miserable all that weekend, and my husband took me to Urgent Care finally on Sunday, the 26th and I was diagnosed with strep throat. OUCH! I've never had it before and it. is. not. fun!!!

Since I am now recovering and trying to do all the fun stuff I missed doing with my family the past week I leave you with some GREAT articles and links from the past month. Enjoy!!!

Happy New Year's Everybody! May 2011 be your BEST YEAR EVER!!!

1. The Tara Tracks - Getting published isn’t the key to being happy


2.
Lemony Snicket's Pep Talk! Hilarious!

3.
"How To Get Published" by Jim McDonald - perfect advice and right on.

4. The soon to be very famous Beth Revis: Ten Things I Realized in 2010 and 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before 2010


And here is the very fun holiday vlog from THE MIXED-UP FILES . . . OF MIDDLE GRADE AUTHORS that we created a couple weeks ago.

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive