Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Voices After Midnight

I got up earlier than usual the last two mornings, kissed my hubby goodbye at the front door as he headed off to work, and realized that THE BIRDS ARE SINGING! It's Spring! And they are chatterin' up a storm. I went into my bedroom/office, opened up the windows, and am listening to their music while doing email and Live Journal. I love it!
Bethany Wiggins and Suzette Saxton interviewed me on their Shooting Stars blog last Friday!!! I'm SO excited!!!. If you aren't a follower, get thee over there. Lots of fun stuff and book talk and authors all the time. I am so honored to have been a part of their Paying It Forward series.

I also briefly mention my personal  "The Voices After Midnight Phenomenon . . ."

AND does anyone *know* off the top of your head (without going to Amazon) the author of the novel Voices After Midnight??? Written by one of my all-time favorite writers. Hint: It was published twenty years ago this year, in fact. Hint: Very. Famous. Author. Children's/YA.

If you KNOW, comment here, and you'll receive an envelope of swag postcards and bookmarks of
THE HEALING SPELL!!! Just Because.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

JE said...

I love the sound of birds singing...makes me smile ;-)

I don't know the answer - boo me :-(

Matthew Rush is doing a guest blog for me today. If you get a chance, go check out my blog. Thanks!

~JD

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive