I'm headed out this morning for an 11 hour road trip to Provo, Utah, for the LDStorymakers conference!!!
I can't wait! I'll be meeting lots of blogger buddies!
People like Elana Johnson and Bethany and Suzette from Shooting Stars and lots of editors and agents and VERY COOL PEOPLE!
Here are a few more: Aprilynne Pike and Bree Despain and Janette Rallison and Agents Laura Rennert and Nephele Tempest and Krista Marino from Random House.
Go here to see the rundown and the great schedule! LDStorymakers
I also get to see my BYU son! And my old roommates from college for a brunch! And my brother and his cute kids!
See you on Monday!
Be good while I'm gone and sweep up the peanut shells . . .
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (83)
- Peek Inside My Notebook . . .
- I'm back and sassy!
- Checking out for a few days - tra, la, la!
- The Libraries in My Life
- Betsy's Top 100 Children's books
- Awesome Contest and Teen Book Drop - with cool pic...
- WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
- SCBWI Handsprings and SPELLBINDERS!
- The Cajun Book Lady is my new BF!
- We have a Title!
- Voices After Midnight
- ARC Giveaway and an April Fool's Day Joke on Me
- Happy Blessed Easter Morning!
- My First Blog Review and an ARC Giveaway!!!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (57)
- ► 2007 (43)