I have very brilliant writing friends. They often put me to shame they're so good and wonderful and lovely and generous. I'm usually running around like a chicken with my head cut off - and getting nowhere.
Caroline Starr Rose (author of MAY B - one of the best middle-grade novels of 2012!) is running a series of incredible posts this week called:
NAVIGATING THE DEBUT YEAR: Public Life
(Private Life post coming soon as well as a Writing Life post)
It is a MUST read.
Go now: http://carolinebyline.blogspot.com/2012/06/navigating-debut-year-public-life.html
Post it to your Wall, virtual or real.
Read her book, MAY B.
Watch a rising star . . .
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (52)
- Fan Mail Friday
- What I'm Working On
- I'm on a Jet Plane . . .
- **COVER REVEAL** Winners Announced!!!
- I my writing life I will . . .
- Calling all Teachers, Librarians, Parents - and Wr...
- Very Important Thursday Links!
- Must Read Blog Posts by Caroline Starr Rose!!! I'm...
- Blessed Friday, Great Friends, and Cover Reveal Li...
- Celebrating the Release of SURRENDER by Elana John...
- The Secret to Keeping Up With It All
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (83)
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (57)
- ► 2007 (43)