Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sidetracked Links!

Hey, I promised more juicy details on my 3x5 card Plotting Method, but I'm sidetracked today by several things. I was caught off guard yesterday, too, with STUFF - in some unexpected and sorta annoying ways . . . so here are a few links I've been carrying on my computer Tabs for you to enjoy while I get The Plotting Post written as well as keep going on the First Draft crazies of my new WIP.



First Up: I *just* learned that the Paperback of The Healing Spell is on Amazon for pre-order!!! September 1, 2011 is the pub date. 

AND: My new middle-grade novel coming out October 1, Circle of Secrets, is on Goodreads!!! Wowza! And people have already added it to their "To-Read" Pile - before I even knew it was up there! I was so surprised!

Alas, no covers shown on either of this sites yet. The Healing Spell has a totally new paperback cover, too.  It's very cool!

Here are some more *scholarly, writerly, delicious* links for you to enjoy about the writing process.

Donald Maass - one of my all-time favorite writer for writers. His books about writing are amazing. This piece is about Character Depth.

Do you ever get The Crazies??? Ally Carter expounds. She nails it - and is funny at the same time. 

Do you ever wonder about how/why/what to blog about? Jackson Pierce talks about it and has some great, common sense tips. 

Laurie Halse Anderson, a brilliant YA author, talks about how to make time for writing, writer friends, and carving out a life as a writer. Her blog is called Mad Woman In The Forest - which I love!

Enjoy!!!

Later gators,
Kimberley

3 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

Oh awesome stuff!! Thanks Kimberley!!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Just added your new one in Goodreads!

Thanks for the links!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

I'm glad you liked the links, Colene! :-)

And Caroline - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

xoxo

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive