Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, Monday!

My last few days have been CRAZY! All that dreaded middle-of-the-book drafting stuff went right out the window with LIFE.Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same place I was on Wednesday. Maybe 10 pages further along is all. I can *see* Page 100 right up ahead though! So close and yet so far . . . . aaahhh!


And now I'm packing to head out of state for the rest of the week. Long story. But I'm bringing a car back with me so that part is very good. Not a new car, but a VERY NICE *old* car. :-)

Reading and writing blogs will be very scarce so I leave you with two terrific links:


A Writer's Digest Link to 3 Secrets to Great Storytelling. There is some really good stuff here. A great, simple way to look at your own story and know if you're on the right track with easy ways to analyze your story/plot as well as sentence structure to make your writing more powerful.

And Ta Da!!! Amazon has the lovely, lovely, *paperback* of The Healing Spell up for PRE-ORDER!!!

September 1, 2011 is the official pub date! And I'm so in love with this girl . . . I just have to post it again. Sorry for the gushing. And if you simply cannot wait, go find a school near you having a Scholastic Book Fair and grab a copy. I hear they get sold out on the first day or two though - just sayin'!

If you have any news, please tell me in the comments, I don't want to miss out! 

1 comment:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Kimberely, I've just started, and it's beautiful. The "come see's" and other Cajun-isms make me miss Louisiana.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive