Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Adventures in Revision!

Going to the library every day to write has its disadvantages . . .

I tend to eat lunch out: Burritos Alinstante, McDonald's Quarter Pounders, Dion's Pizza and Deluxe Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette (this is my FAV salad right now. I could eat it every day. Seriously. )



Big Gulp Dr. Peppers, donuts, candy bars - I need mental energy, people!



So in the last two weeks I've gained 5 pounds.



I need to stop revising!

Thankfully, I did.

Stop Revising.

Today.

Manuscript is officially emailed to my Gorgeous Editor!!!!

Now I can scream with fear, dance with relief, and bite my fingernails while I wait for THE VERDICT.

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive