"I have a basic indolence about me which is essential to writing . . . It's thinking time, it's hanging-out time, it's day-dreaming time. You know, it's lie-around-the-bed time, it's sitting-like-a-dope-in-your-chair-time. And that seems to me essential to any work."
"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time."
Sir John Lubbock
"It takes a heap of loafing to write a book."
Enjoy your beautiful autumn! I still have some of my summer flowers . . . they'll soon be disappearing though.
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (83)
- ► 2010 (104)
- Very Cool Agency Site Redo!
- See/Hear the Young Adult Book Buzz Webcast in Arch...
- Is This just Feeding all my Excuses *not* to Writ...
- Good Reads!
- Happy Book Birthday!!!
- I'm done! I'm done? Surreal . . .
- My First Pass Pages are Here!
- Had to share this clever little joke!
- Teaser Tuesday
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2008 (57)
- ► 2007 (43)