Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday What???

1. It's already Friday and tomorrow is a birthday I've been dreading my whole life. 'Nuf said. But a dozen gorgeous roses just got delivered! Although I better have my heart-shaped box of chocolates at the ready to drown my sorrows . . . no worries, my darling hubby never forgets.

2. HIGH CONCEPT BOOKS AND PLOTS - What is it, How do you get it, Write it, Sell it? Go here for some good discussion and explanations: Waxman Agent's Recipe for Success Post

3. Stacy Whitman just posted this: What a line-up of authors - and it's Freakin' FREE!!! I'm sending my son who is going to school there to listen to all the panels and take notes for me. I'll tell him its homework and he can't come home for spring break without it. I'm such a mean Mom.

4. I SPENT THE ENTIRE WEEK REVISING ONE STINKIN' CHAPTER OF MY EGYPT NOVEL!!!

This is not fun. I feel like I forgot how to write.

There are 34 more chapers to go.

I'm sweating.

At this rate I'll be done next Halloween.

But I'm supposed to write a screenplay and another book this year!!!

And go on a research trip in April.

And, And, And . . .

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive