Friday, February 29, 2008

Ancient Egypt and Me

VERY GROOVY ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I have the lead story in the March issue of Cricket Magazine. "The Mummy Tent" debuts with fantastic artwork and inspired the cover art, too. It's GORGEOUS!

Looky, looky . . . Here's the front cover!



An exotic golden back cover!



And here is the first page with my byline!



I feel like a kid when I get something published because it's so flippin' THRILLING!

I still remember those long ago days before I was published sending out dozens of short stories and dreaming about the day I *might* have a story in the most prestigious children's magazine, Cricket. Now I've had three with a fourth story scheduled for July.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Kimberley! This is wonderful! I'll look forward to picking up a copy.

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Congratulations, Kimberley. And I hear you are coming to town (Provo?) in April. Looking forward to meeting you at the fun sounding luncheon. Thanks, Candace for pulling this together at such a busy time in your life.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Thanks Candace and Anne! I'm so excited to meet you all. It's going to be a lot of fun to meet some new writers. Yep, it's time for our BYU pick-up in April. ;-)

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive