About Me

My Photo
I grew up in San Francisco, but now live in an adobe house on the banks of the Rio Grande with my husband and sons. I think I've drunk so much Land of Enchantment water that some of that ancient magic got into my blood and now spurts out my pencil--I mean ergonomic keyboard. I adore Louisiana, Paris, Bulgaria, England, Scotland, Egypt, and anything old and musty with a secret story to tell. I make way too many cookies when I'm writing or revising a new book - and I've got the best book trailers in the universe - for reals! Check them out here: www.kimberleygriffithslittle.com. Please find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Youtube. Awards: Southwest Book Award, Whitney Award for Best Youth Novel, Bank Street College Best Books of 2011, Crystal Kite Finalist, and New Mexico Book Award Finalist.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Au Revoir & A Book Party at The King's English for WHEN THE BUTTERFLIES CAME!


I'm packing today and leaving bright and early tomorrow, Wednesday, for Utah for my son's graduation from BYU and a family reunion and my book signing at The King's English on Saturday, August 17th at 11:00 a.m.! If you can't come you can order a signed copy by phone and they will ship it to you!




Please come if you're in the area! We're doing butterfly trivia, behind-the-scenes publishing stuff, making butterfly necklaces, and having butterfly cake! Oh, and I'm signing stacks of books! :-)

Until later next week!

xo,
~Kimberley



2 comments:

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

So much goodness in your life right now. Congrats on your son's graduation and to your awesome release!! I haven't been reading at all as I should be (call it a slump, I guess) but I'm excited to read this! Your writing is amazing.

Theresa Milstein said...

One day I hope to meet you in person. I want to get one of my copies of your book signed.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive