Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ghost Tour Stop #4 with Elana Johnson

GHOST TOUR STOP #4 at ELANA JOHNSON'S BLOG. 

JUST CLICK. GO AHEAD! IT'S EASY, IT'S FUN. Read some funny stuff by Elana, plus a cool excerpt from FORGET ME NOT. And more Jewelry, too! So ENTER THE CONTEST!

And now I head back to the drafting cave.  Must. Write. 4,000 words. A. Day. Deadline. Coming. Soon.

Yikes!

Hand me come cookies, please!

I bought some yesterday at the Nestle Toll House Cookie Store while I was in town running around like a mad woman. I never even knew there was a Nestle Toll house Cookie Store! And me, a cookie connoisseur!



HAPPY WEDNESDAY! 

~Kimberley

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive