Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A FAB designer and a very cool book trailer!


I stumbled upon Vania's Life Captures (VLC Productions) about a year ago and bookmarked it and then had to go digging to find it again. (I never organize my bookmarks, I'm always too busy and too lazy)

So I emailed Vania over the weekend.  And just hired her to do my postcards, bookmarks, posters, business cards and bookplates for THE HEALING SPELL, (July 1, Scholastic)!!! She does gorgeous work. I love it! And she's done swag for other authors you all know and love so go check her out. I mean, I could always stick my jacket art on a postcard and do up a synopsis and reviews in a fancy font, but there's no way I can do the kind of eye-catching work Vania does. I think her price is totally worth it and I'll be doing lots of mailings and school visits so I want my *swag* to look fantastic.

Vania also creates book trailers!

Here's Vania's latest trailer just released over the weekend for Kimberly Derting: THE BODY FINDER, a very chilling thriller for YA's that will be published March 16th with Harpercollins! Yay Kimberly! (Too bad your name doesn't have that very cool extra *e*. LOL.) I have no idea if Kimberly even reads my blog . . . 

Go HERE for Kimberly's awesome ARC contest. She's even giving away gift cards and lots of swag! You have until Saturday to enter!

Now don't get too scared watching this . . . find someone's hand to hold. 







No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive