Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's Awesome News Day!!!!!!

Yep, I think I left you all hanging long enough. I'm sorry! I was dying to tell, but I had so many things going on and I've been physically fried for awhile.

So I'm home from my trip, said goodbye to my darling son at college, ran a million errands, helped him solve a few problems, drove long days in the car, survived a Mount Timpanogos hike, awed over the beauty of Arches National Park and all the while I was TINGLING with excitement because . . .

I had just signed with Tracey Adams of Adams Literary Agency!!!! Yes, the one and only Tracey Adams, agent extraordinaire!!!

She wants me! She loves my novels! She *gets* my stories! She's going to start calling editors about my novels and get me great deals!

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!

I AM THRILLED TO PIECES.

Tracey was always my #1 choice - and I got her!

More of the backstory tomorrow . . .

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive