Monday, November 21, 2011

The Best Book Trailer of 2011!!!

Please enjoy a spooky and tantalizing trailer for my new book, CIRCLE OF SECRETS (Scholastic Press)!

(Okay, yes, I am biased, but I have the most amazing book trailer makin' friends!)




This trailer was Produced by the amazingly talented Bet Fonua and Cindy-Rae Jones of Nua Music Design - filming done on location, original music written by Bet Fonua, incredible sound design, and voice-overs by kids who live on the bayou! Truly Spectacular!!!

So . . . I have all fingers crossed that this video will go VIRAL!!! If you can, I would love it if you forwarded this to all your email friends and family - or post it on your Facebook, Twitter or Blog!! ;-)

THANK YOU for all the love and support!!!

With love,
Kimberley

(Book Trailers, Teacher's Guides, Mother/Daughter Book Club Guides)

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

As I mentioned before, that background music is really creepy. But it does capture the feel of the book. Well done.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive