Tuesday, August 09, 2011

My First Review for Circle of Secrets!!!

I love the whole review, but the last line made me feel pretty thrilled. Go Here to Read the Full Review! 

It's always intriguing to read the way different readers encapsulate a story, I personally love that aspect of reviews, especially when the reviewer is a good writer themselves and knows children's books so well.


"A Book and A Hug" is a new website for me. I hadn't stumbled across it before, but wow, what a site! I am honored that Barb Langridge read my book and reviewed it. She's a past bookseller and librarian and does book reviews on Baltimore's NBC affiliate PLUS has her own cable TV show, "Books Alive"! Impressive.


Bar
Meet Barb Langridge

Books Paranormal Circle of Secrets

Circle of Secrets


Book Information

Title
Circle of Secrets
Book Publisher
Scholastic October 2011
Fiction/Non-Fiction
 

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive