Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I have cover art!!!

My new book, CIRCLE OF SECRETS, will be pubbed on October 1, 2011 - in less than 5 months and I can finally share it with the world!!!


Isn't it STUNNING!!! I love it. And the trim along the edges are blue bottles from the blue bottle tree on the back. And there's very cool Spanish moss dripping along the top. Love, love, love!!! Scholastic designs totally awesome books!

The tag line says . . . "The summer I turned eleven, I found out that ghosts were real . . . "

The artist is the very talented Erin McGuire. Check out her FAB artwork!

PRE-ORDER CIRCLE OF SECRETS ON AMAZON,  AND  BARNES & NOBLE!

Please add Circle of Secrets to your Goodreads reading list, too!

I adore the first paragraph of the description! Wow, I sound like a real author! Hee, hee.

Critically acclaimed author Kimberley Griffiths Little weaves a haunting story of friendship and family and the power of faith, once again set against the lush backdrop of the Lousiana bayou.

12 comments:

kathrynjankowski said...

Lovely!

CynStogdill said...

My students and I are so excited for the new book! Love the cover! Cynthia Stogdill

Stephanie Cheryl said...

It's MAGNIFICENT, Kimberley!

I'm kind of sort of in love with the tag line . . .

*pre-orders*

Donna K. Weaver said...

What a lovely cover! I've added it to my Goodreads 'to read' list. =D

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Aww, shucks, you guys - THANK YOU Kathryn, Stephanie, Donna and Cynthia so much for all the kudos!!! Made my day!

Whoo hoo for excited students, too!!! :-)

Steven Page said...

Looks like an interesting read. Good luck with the pre-orders and such. Cool cover art. Looks sealable.

Donea Lee said...

Ah, Kimberley! I love this cover. Congrats!! Just my personal opinion, but I love the covers with actual "art" on them, opposed to pics of models in costume. This one looks great!!

Unknown said...

Super excited for you!

Barbara O'Connor said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

It's glorious, Kimberley. Congratulations.

Donna K. Weaver said...

It was so fun to get to meet you this weekend congrats on the Whitney win!

Heather Moore said...

Just added to my Goodreads list :)

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive