Monday, July 12, 2010

Partying on Home . . .

I'm back from my family reunion where we rode four-wheelers, swam, barbecued, set off fireworks, rode horses, shot guns at those disc thingys, ate and talked and ate and talked and stayed up super late playing games and ate and talked and made s'mores and a campfire and went to the Golden Spike Railroad Museum and just hung out, too. 


There were 32 of us for 5 days! My brother was so kind to have us all there. The adults got bedrooms and the kids sprawled all over the floors upstairs and downstairs and in the office and anywhere a sleeping bag could fit. 



And I had my first book launch party at the fantastic The King's English in Salt Lake City! I brought Louisiana refreshments and did a book talk and there were tons of people and I sold about 80 books!!! Lots of hugs and talking and mini-reunions with family and old and new friends.



Don't forget to enter my MAJORLY COOL Giveaways which celebrate my book trailer launch as well as THE HEALING SPELL launch! You have until Thursday, Midnight, July 15th to enter both!!!
BOOK TRAILER - THREE PRIZE PACKAGES

The Healing Spell Book Launch with VAVOOM!

Major prize packages!

Hope your summer is going great!
xo,
Kimberley

2 comments:

Alleged Author said...

Looks like the book launch went great! Good job! :)

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Thanks so much! I was nervous, but got through it. I have 4 more events coming up and I'm getting nervous all over again!

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive