Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Wanderings

I'm sitting here eating a bowl of strawberries, watermelon and grapes and thinking that it's probably the last of the fresh fruit for awhile. At least the yummy summer fruit. It's always sort of sad. I ADORE fresh summer fruit!

I joined JoNoWriMo this year for the first time and in the last three weeks I've written 20,000 words. Yes, you heard right - 20,000 FREAKING WORDS!!! A happy sigh here since it's taken me three months to get going on this novel. This novel that is due in 4-5 months to my Gorgeous Editor whom I love and adore, too. More than my lovely fruit! ;-D I need to draft and revise at least three times before I'll let Gorgeous Editor even take a peek. This book *cannot* take 5 years to figure out how to get it right.

I'm also going Halloween costume shopping this afternoon, although there's a truly *divine* medieval dress I've been drooling over out of a catalog for about three years. Do I just take the plunge and buy it? I'm thinking that with some beautiful elf ears I could go live inside the Lord of the Rings movie along with Arwen and Eowyn and all those other gorgeous girl elfs.

Isn't she lovely?



Too scrumptious!



So where can I get me that crown - and that guy???

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive