Monday, January 05, 2009

My Top Ten Favorites of 2008

Make that my top TWELVE favorite books of 2008 because I can't narrow it down more than that. It's just too hard! I LOVED most of what I read this year.

So I rounded 'em up, whipped 'em into shape and here's my grand total: I read 75 books during 2008 - a great mix of middle-grade, YA and adult novels and nonfiction.

Here's my list, but in NO particular order. I refuse to pick any sort of *winner*. These were all fabulous books by fabulous writers, and I loved reading them!


1. RED GLASS


2. OPHELIA: A NOVEL


3. ONE WHOLE AND PERFECT DAY


4. REPOSSESSED


5. SEER OF SHADOWS


6. SONG OF THE SPARROW


7. MY ONE HUNDRED ADVENTURES


8. MOXY MAXWELL


9. HUNGER GAMES


10. IVY


11. UNDERCOVER


12. THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX



An OH, MY GOSH, P.S.

I forgot one of the best books I read this last year!!!

In my hurry, I did not check all my stacks of books . . .

But this is WONDERFUL and by one of the best writers and women I know!




It's tough when many of my favorites for the year were read 9 months ago . . .

I really need to clean up my desk and bookcases and shelves and files . . .

It's on the TO DO list for 2009.

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive