Wednesday, June 06, 2007

8 Facts about me

I've been tagged by Barb O'Connor.

1. My favorite book growing up was The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge, but I don't particularly like horses. Good thing the book isn't really about horses!

2. I drink only fat-free milk with my pan of brownies. Ahem - I know they cancel each other out.

3. I wanted three daughers after having my three sons, but it never happened.

4. I have a golden Egyptian Goddess Selket sitting above my desk.

5. I know how to speak a little Bulgarian. Zdrasti!

6. I'm a part-time Mary Kay Beauty Consultant - but I don't do *parties* at all.

7. I've never been a morning person, but I get up at 5 a.m. to teach a class at church for teenagers.

8. My husband proposed to me with a plate of fortune cookies. Inside the last one was the saying: "Confucious say: Will you marry me?" He baked them himself.

Now for the fun part - I get to tag 8 other people!

Carrie Jones
Lauren Barnholdt
Melissa Wyatt
Alexandra Flinn
Janette Rallison
Mette Ivie Harrison
Mary Pearson
Julie Prince
Crissa Chappell

You're it!

1 comment:

Janette Rallison said...

I'm with you on the skim milk and brownies. I exercise every day strictly so I can eat chocolate. Ditto on the morning person thing. I'm not a morning person unless you count being up at 1:00 a.m. as morning . . .

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive