Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Time Travel the Hard Way

Ergh - this is the hardest thing to do - STOP in the middle of drafting the second half of my delicious new historical novel, Secret Rites of the Goddess, and drive 300 miles to do a school visit. Three hundred miles for a school visit is hard enough! And not very usual actually, but my hubby is getting home from his business trip in Dallas tonight and going with me down to Hobbs. I'm visiting two schools and doing a talk and signing at the local community arts center. They're excited - I've got butterflies. No matter how many times I do a workshop or presentation I get nervous days in advance. Why??? I'm cursed.
So I'm leaving at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. Will be back this weekend.
Going in and out of 1800 BC is tough time travel. My head is spinning.

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive