- Kimberley Griffiths Little
- I grew up in San Francisco, but now live in an adobe house on the banks of the Rio Grande with my husband and sons. I think I've drunk so much Land of Enchantment water that some of that ancient magic got into my blood and now spurts out my pencil--I mean ergonomic keyboard. I adore Louisiana, Paris, Bulgaria, England, Scotland, Egypt, and anything old and musty with a secret story to tell. I make way too many cookies when I'm writing or revising a new book - and I've got the best book trailers in the universe - for reals! Check them out here: www.kimberleygriffithslittle.com. Please find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Youtube. Awards: Southwest Book Award, Whitney Award for Best Youth Novel, Bank Street College Best Books of 2011, Crystal Kite Finalist, and New Mexico Book Award Finalist.
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Do Fiction and Non-Fiction Share a Common Core?
- ► 2014 (42)
- Caroline's Classroom Connections with Gae Polisner...
- Newbery Book Clubs and Winner Predictions - 2013, ...
- My 2012 Reading List - better late than never?
- Do Fiction and Non-Fiction Share a Common Core?
- Guest Blogger, Monique Bucheger, with thoughts on ...
- The Secret Sisters Club!
- The New Year of 2013, a Personal Message
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (83)
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (57)
- ► 2007 (43)