Friday, July 27, 2012

Fan Mail Friday & Obsessions


Some of my obsessions lately . . . 


And these secret keys . . . 




And because these kids are just SO adorable! I get giddy every time a fan email pops into my Inbox. They make me laugh and they make me teary-eyed. Hopefully they'll put a smile on your face, too.


Hello Kimberley Griffiths Little,

Hi my name is Megan and I am 10. I just finished your book called Circle Of Secrets.

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it.

How did you get your great ideas?

The mystery type, adventure is my type of book. And you mastered it.

Can you tell me a little bit about your self for me?

Regards,
Megan 

Now I'm off to revise a chapter. And I'm talkin' DEEP revision on all levels. I'm scared and I'm excited.

Have a great weekend, dear friends. Cloudy and hopefully cooler today! My little writing cottage is getting a few minor things completed on it, too. At last the hubby is home and isn't fixing a car or a toilet. :-)

xo,
~Kimberley

P.S. Go to my Facebook Pictures to see the building of "The Writing Cottage" in my backyard. 
http://www.facebook.com/kimberleygriffithslittle 
 

3 comments:

justJoan said...

Hooray for obsessions and fan mail!! That's awesome.

I hope your deep revisions go well!

And huge hooray for your hubby being home and able to do some work on your writing cottage! =D

It's cloudy and cooler here today too--might even get some rain (YAY)!

Hope your weekend is awesome. Now I have to quit wasting time online and deal with my own revisions. ;-)

Carolee Dean said...

Have FUN with those rewrites! Can't wait to read your next one:)

DMS said...

I have heard so much about your books this week that I had to stop by your blog. I loved your interview on Barbara Watson's blog today.

I love butterflies- and old keys are just cool. :)

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive