(Please find me on Facebook if we're not already friends! I'm usually there every day.) http://www.facebook.com/kimberleygriffithslittle
It was great fun to be part of the LDS Authors Giveaway with I AM A READER, NOT A WRITER blogger two weeks ago. All 6 of the winning books are off in the mail (except the winner Ann did not email me and I do not have your email addy, Ann. Please write to me at kglittle at msn.com to claim your book, SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD!!! Yes, you won! If I don't hear back I'll pick another winner so stay tuned everyone.)
The last few months I've mostly been posting my SPELLBINDER (Past Posts - really good stuff!) posts - which are very awesome and chock full of good info and book buzz for anyone, because personally I've either been traveling, on deadline, or at doctor's offices and Emergency Rooms with my son.
Can you say tired? A bit weepy some days? Not that he's in dire, physical danger, and we're still running tests, but after two months of constant, terrible pain he's wearing me down (along with tons of travel which means not sleeping too well!). I can't remember the last full night's sleep I had. Tonight! I will try again tonight! Ah, famous last words, my husband will say.
Writing News from my Trenches--I mean Wanderings!:
1. Come back tomorrow for the Official *COVER REVEAL* of my upcoming middle-grade novel with Scholastic, WHEN THE BUTTERFLIES CAME. It is STUNNING. And I'm not just sayin' that because it's *my* book. It is seriously beautiful and the colors are exquisite. Can't wait to show it off. TOMORROW!
2. Got my copy edits finished two weeks ago for WHEN THE BUTTERFLIES CAME, whew! Awaiting First Pass Pages and I'm eager to see the fonts they're gonna use and all that lovely stuff.
3. Currently working on two new MG ideas and writing synopses and Sample Chapters. The pieces of plot are like unruly children and will not fit into their proper places . . . but I *will* discipline them into something coherent! Watch out Plot!
4. Awaiting my editorial letter for FORBIDDEN, the first of my Young Adult trilogy with Harpercollins and my new editor there. *Excited* beyond belief because . . . drum roll . . .
5. I just learned that FORBIDDEN will be a LEAD TITLE for Fall 2013!!!
Yes, this is my DEBUT YOUNG ADULT NOVEL I've been working on for about 8 years. I don't think there are enough exclamation points in the world to convey how utterly thrilled I am.
The story is about something like this:
How's that for a teaser??
Happy Day, everyone!