Monday, October 03, 2011

Celebrate with me - it's Party Time!!!

 
Since this gorgeous little gem is now making its way into the world, I figured it was time to officially celebrate!



A FREE COPY OF THE SPOOKY, DELICIOUS Circle of Secrets HERE ON Blogger and a SECOND COPY on my LIVEJOURNAL account!


PLUS you can WIN: A Replica of the mysterious charm bracelet from the story! 



For Extra Entries, please blog about Circle of Secrets, Facebook or Tweet!  

Thank you, everybody, for your love and support and friendship! I went through several angsty, gut-wrenching years wondering if I'd ever get an agent or sell a book again. And it was because of all of *you* that I kept my faith and hope alive!

And for those that follow me closely, Circle of Secrets is the novel I wrote a year ago on Book Armageddon Deadline - in six weeks! So pleased and happy about it!

One of the first reviews on Goodreads blew me away a few days ago: 

"Hauntingly beautiful. Terrifying, yet compelling. One of the best Middle Grade novels I've read in years. Kimberley Griffiths Little is a master at bringing readers the perfect story with the exact flavor of the Bayou mixed in. I also recommend her previous novel, The Healing Spell." LuAnn Brobst Staheli, Teacher, Reviewer and Writer

Now that's the kind of review that makes you cry!!! 

 

6 comments:

Diana said...

I entered on the livejournal site too. Thanks for this giveaway!
ladyofnarnia(at)yahoo(dot)com

I mentioned your book release in a blog post:
http://dianasamazingbookadventures.blogspot.com/2011/10/week-in-review-look-ahead.html

And I posted about it on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.207822112607516.51933.161317363924658&type=1

Vivien said...

Congrats!! Thanks so much :)

Vivien
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

Gayle said...

This sounds like a great book! I loved The Healing Spell and can't wait to read this one!
bgh@byu.net

Donna K. Weaver said...

Congrats on the release. Can't wait to read it.

RaShelle Workman said...

Hi Kimberley! I blogged about it. Twittered and FB'd.

Congrats!!!

Jessie Humphries said...

What an awesome review. The best you could hope for as an author.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive