Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Wanderings


Tired.
Frazzled.
Pooped.
Stressed.
Panicked.
Bleary-eyed.
Broke.
Late.
Behind.

BUT!

Darling Cynthia Leitich Smith posted my interview with her here! http://cynleitichsmith.livejournal.com/217121.html She's been running a series called CRAFT, CAREER & CHEER. So go find out my favorite writing book - and the story of three crazy writer girls, jumbo muffins, and upcoming goodies!

Ten days ago I wrote THE END on the first draft of my current WIP - working title: THE TRAITEUR'S DAUGHTER - which my gorgeous editor has now suggested we change due to the fact that most people will not know what a "Traiteur" is.

I agree so I wasn't surprised by her email.

Titles are SO hard, but I'll find the perfect one. I will. I must! I'll ask my title whiz kid Jared. He named my last book, THE LAST SNAKE RUNNER, and it was a keeper. He has to earn his college fund somehow!

The PROBLEM: I haven't touched said WIP in the last 10 days. Thus, panic is running rampant and time is running out FAST for revisions. But today I got actually got a few moments in the sunroom (which unfortunately looks absolutely *not* as good as this pic).



And drank this and got warm.

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive