Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dreams

I rarely have very vivid dreams and if I ever remember a dream the next morning, it is usually just too weird to even relate to someone else. It never makes sense or it’s suddenly very stupid.

And yet I will share last night's dream and let my underwear hang out. Metaphorically speaking.

Last night I dreamed that I was at SCWBI LA and nobody would room with me. And when everybody went swimming in the spectacular Hearst Castle type pool, I didn’t have a bathing suit.

And I kept trying to catch up with all my friends, but I kept missing everyone by five minutes here or five minutes there or I was in the wrong location.

So instead I went over to check out the lava flowing from the volcano (what?!?!), only to run away screaming - along with all the people hanging out over there when it began to erupt in earnest.



So what the heck does this dream mean?

I’m a little afraid to even find out.

Go to my Live Journal to read the comment's on this post - lots of fun!



No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive