Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home Again

24 hours of driving in three days to take my son back to college this last weekend sucks. I hope I'm done with all the car trips for awhile. I'm TIRED! And we've already been back to school for almost two weeks here. What is with that?!? Starting school on August 10th!!! I've lived in New Mexico for two decades now and I'm still not used to it. This California girl knows in her bones that school should not start until after Labor Day. So there.

At the moment I've got a tormenting question about Tracey Adams, agent extraordinaire in North Carolina.

For those of you who went to SCBWI LA, I cannot find *anywhere* in my notes what Tracey said about subbing to her. I know that she'll take submissions after a conference, but I don't know whether it's just a query letter or query with synopsis, or query with three chapters or what . . .

Anybody know and can drop me a line? I didn't make it to any of Tracey's break-out sessions, but I did get to talk to her Saturday night at the Silvery Moon party and she gave me her card!!! Does that mean anything? I hope, I hope, I hope! She did say she would remember me and we did get to talk about a couple of my projects (albeit very briefly).

But my problem now is HOW to sub to her exactly. THANKS for any help!!!

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive