Friday, April 06, 2007

New Books!

Couple of announcements I'm sloooow in posting.

My good friend Cynthia Leitich Smith's new book TANTALIZE has blown out the gates with a delectable aroma of fine Italian dining--my favorite food, although Sanguini's got SCARY for the patrons (aka readers), and yet I find myself wanting to slip in the back door and snoop around despite the danger.

Just finished HOW TO STEAL A DOG by my dear friend Barbara O'Connor last night. Once again, she writes the PERFECT middle grade novel, full of all that southern talk and slang and wisdom that I adore. She just plunged into the Live Journal blogosphere, too as of yesterday.

So keep a lookout for their upcoming interviews with moi! Soon now, very soon. I promise.

2 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

Tantalize has a great cover. It's one I'm going to have to pick up. Have you read it already?

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Yep, I bought it almost immediately. It's delicious! A real page-turner and a whole new direction of in the vampire genre, different from TWILIGHT, which I totally loved, too. I SO want to discuss the ending with somebody, but I can't without giving it away. So read it soon - anybody - and we can get down to some good chatting.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive