Friday, May 11, 2007

Chain me to my desk!

My Enchanted Fridays Interview is suspended for a week due to a frantic past couple of weeks of writing. Yes, I've actually been writing again and what's that up ahead? Can it be that there's LIGHT at the end of this arduous, black, winding, stumbling block filled tunnel? After nearly a year of plowing through research, re-plowing, fretting, moaning and groaning and gnashing of teeth, stops and starts, head-banging days, and mostly utter terror that *this* is the book that I just cannot finish, oh my gosh! I think I'm actually going to type THE END to the first draft of The Murder of Pharaoh Tutankhamun today. (Maybe at midnight, but still.) Please, don't let anything happen to stop me. Bar the doors. Lock the windows. Unplug the phone. Get off the Internet! What's that? No, please, not the Interneeeeeeeet!!!

Um, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I'll let you know if I'm still breathing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive